Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Long Way Home by Lisa J. Yarde

Long Way Home - A NovellaI don't rate or review books I've helped to edit. However, I do tell others about them. I have no doubt this one will appeal to many of my contemporary romance reader/blog followers.

Long Way Home is about two Japanese Americans, Taka Chang and Kevin. In each other's arms, they find solace from the everyday stress of their lives. Taka just wants to live her life her way. Her wealthy and very bitter father had made things difficult for her. Though she loves Kevin, at times, she feels controlled and smothered by him.


Does love conquer all? Or do we sometimes make decisions that we regret later? I'm not going to divulge too much plot here, but I will say that from a car fender bender to an airplane scene, Long Way Home is a never ending roller coast of intense emotions: longing, love, confusion, anger, regret. And it will make you think long and hard about your own life choices and how you choose to spend your time, bitter and angry or enjoying love while you can?


Available on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment