Monday, June 11, 2012

No Money Down by Julie Moffett

No Money Down (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #3)This is the third book in the Lexi Carmichael series, but it's actually a prequel to to books one and two and about half the length. (That's just an estimate, mind you.)

This is when Lexi met the Zimmerman twins. And oh, Elvis is def my favorite. I hope she hooks up with him somewhere down the road. Anyway, as usual, Ms. Moffett gives us a mystery with a HUGE dose of humor. Seems Lexi is eager to get Elvis out of his pants. *snickers* No, no, not like sexually... Just read it!!! Find out how a wave and rogue vacuum cleaner steal the show.

The mystery involves a crazed scientist, a microship, fake money, secret agents. I was entertained and laughed out loud many times. This is one of my favorite series. I think, however, that everything just fell into place too easily. (Absolutely unavoidable this being a novella.) I wanted MORE. And it's rare that I say that. I'm really quite fond of shorter books as that is all I have time for sometimes, but in this case, I want more Lexi and her funny escapades. I can't wait for book four.


Four bikes. I bought this on Amazon Kindle.





No comments:

Post a Comment