Saturday, September 29, 2012

Good News!!!!

I'm pleased to announce that the lovely D.F. Krieger and I won best book award on LASR Erotic. I'd like to just take a moment to share this with you, readers.



The book is also up for Book of the Month Award. Follow this link to cast your much appreciated vote!


And if you'd like to read the review in question: Check it out!


Here's just a taste of it... "The plot development in this story was spot on. It was not predictable and each chapter was separated by character, so no issues of head hopping arose. The sex scenes were scorching and left me wanting this book to last for way more than fifty seven pages. The thing I enjoyed the most was the acerbic wit and the all-out real reactions from the characters. This was a one sit read that actually had me going right back to the beginning to start reading it again, I loved it so much. Authors Hightower and Kreiger have done an outstanding job of creating a character dynamic with a flair that really stood out as one of the best books I have read lately. "


And that is not my only good news... I won second place in a cover art contest!!!!!! Much thanks to Staci Perkins for designing my memoir art. So happy to be able to share this and much thanks to all who voted!





No comments:

Post a Comment