Monday, September 3, 2012

Maiden Relaunch Party

Maiden Behind the MaskThis week I'm celebrating the re-release of Maiden Behind the Mask. Even though I quietly published it last month...just in case there were unforeseen problems with formatting or the rights reversal, I am just now celebrating and announcing it.

It has a new cover. Some of you may remember I actually let my readers choose. And this is the winner. Many commenters suggested removing the spotlight, so we did. You voted. You got it!


This book and another one was the first time I ever published on Smashwords and ARe so this was a mega huge deal for me and a learning experience.


Since its earlier publication, Maiden has received a few reviews.


Readin' and Dreamin' said: "I loved the setting, characters, and the blow-by-blow of the action scenes. A fantastic, quick, and creative read that will satisfy anyone looking for something different."


Her full review is on her site: Readin' and Dreamin'


K. Rosado on Amazon said: "The characters are easily likable, with my favorite being Le Reina because of her gassy problem, which interjected just enough humor to get me giggling and laughing (hey, who doesn't like bodily humor!?), with my close second being Catalina for her ability to be quiet and demur when needed, but a firecracker when it was necessary."


If you've read it already, I encourage you to write an honest review. If you aren't the review type, stop and give me a "like" on its Amazon page. 


For those of you who need epub or pdf or any other file, most everything can be found on Smashwords and also, epub and pdf are available on All Romance Ebooks.


I'll be sharing excerpts, spotlights, tidbits all week on my Facebook Page.


Thanks, everyone, for your support once again, and Happy Reading!


Blurb:

When Catalina Rodriguez is attacked by a would-be rapist and rescued by the dashing Ricardo Garcia, she not only becomes more aware of the handsome man, but also vows that she'll never be a damsel in distress again. Using the timeless method of blackmail, she convinces her uncle to teach her to fight and becomes a masked crusader in the night, saving other damsels from robbers and rough handling.

However, scandalous rumors and dwindling funds force Ricardo and Catalina to marry. Not immune to each other's charms, their marriage starts fiery, but when one of Catalina's nightly escapades results in dire consequences, she is forced to spurn her husband's amorous advances…or reveal a secret that could turn him away from her forever.

Ricardo’s not a man to be cuckolded or left in the dark. Is his wife having an affair with El Capitan, the masked savior? If so…they will both pay.


No comments:

Post a Comment