Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Blog Hop

Maiden Behind the MaskStarting today and ending Monday, my fellow authors in Tuesday Tales are doing a blog hop. I encourage you to stop by each one of their blogs and see what they are giving away. Me, I've put together a little set of my sweet reads. One lucky commenter will win ebooks of Style Me Sexy and Maiden Behind the Mask.


Style Me SexyMy question is: Where is your happy place? When you meditate, try to relax, what's the place you visualize in your mind? *Be sure to leave your email address. I'm beyond tired of choosing winners and discovering I have no way to contact them. LOL*

Winner will be announced on Cyber Monday at my convenience.

Others participating:
Jean Joachim
Jessica Sales
V.L. Locey
Kathleen Ball
Sherry Gloag






7 comments:

  1. The beach. My happy place always includes the sound of crashing waves. I'm sure that's a popular answer, but it's still so true. Happy Friday. danao.b7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rose quarts cave I visited in a dream. It was/is an amazing place. Hope you have a fine w.end


    sherrygloag @ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My happy place is that moment before I fall asleep- do my best thinking at that moment... aside from that- being snuggled on the sofa with my Kindle!
    dawne.prochilo at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My happy place is the mountains, full of pine and oak trees, with a brook wending its way through the undergrowth, softly burbling its contentment.

    Fortunately for me, I LIVE in my Happy Place! :-)

    Thanks for this opportunity.
    marshaward.az AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My happy place... Africa. I lived there for two years and I love to picture myself standing in the wide open spaces with nothing but a blanket of stars above me.
    Vanessa Hancock at vhprath at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My happy place is any book I pick up and escape too. besides that would be anywhere with my son.

    vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsha Ward, I'm emailing you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete