Sunday, June 1, 2014

Because I Can And You Need to See It.

Recently, there was this huge thing on Twitter called #YesAllWomen and it was various tweets from women all over the world about sexual  harassment/discrimination and their outrage at misogyny. 

It's getting old. We're tired of it. So very tired.

I, of course, got involved in this with retweeting and throwing my own in when something struck me. After all, I deal with it too, not sexual assault, but misogyny for certain.

And someone tweeted this video on YouTube. It's there and I can share and I feel you all need to see it. So here it is.



It's not cc'd. I have no idea the words, if any, that are being spoken, but the visual message is clear. Hear it, ladies.

1 comment:

  1. So true! Very tired of it all. Seems odd that after all these years it is still happening and to some degree gotten worse then it was in the 90's. It seems we have taken a few steps back instead of forward.

    ReplyDelete