Sunday, March 22, 2015

I'm Not Saying I'm Wonder Woman...

I'm just saying saying nobody has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in a room together.

Yea. Seriously.

I found this shirt on Etsy and when it turned out the creator lives here in Utah, I struck up a conversation with her, and of course, I had to buy this shirt. I'm always seeking girl power tee shirts to wear to work. Gotta show those men, you know?


I did a special-order-type thing and got the WW logo on the back. It costs a wee extra but is so worth it.


And no, I'm not being paid for this post, the seller didn't ask me to spread the word, and I didn't get a discount. I'm sharing this because it's cool. What better way to express your inner superheroine?

She's got Super Girl too, if that's more your thing. Check out her shop sometime. She's promised to have some more girl-power stuff in the future, when she has more time. It's a shop to keep an eye on, I think. Her items are thought-evoking (check out the below tote bag), funny, or girl powery.



No comments:

Post a Comment